Friday 29 March 2013

An Update and a Look Forward


It is clearly evident that there was a big time lapse between my posts.
 
The past 4+ years of my life can be perfectly summed up by quoting Psalm 23: I have been walking “through the valley of the shadow of death.” It is not a fun place to be. Yet I've learned that it is in the hard times that God can do a work in us that cannot be accomplished otherwise.

Within these hard times of late, I have taken to jotting my thoughts on paper. As I have looked back over my notes, I find jewels of wisdom that God has shown me. They are not of my own invention. I know I still have a long way to go on my journey with Christ. But these notes have spoken to me time and time again as I have reread them.
 
As time allows in the near future, I intend to input these notes into my blog. I pray that they may help someone else as they have encouraged me through my tough times.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment