Wednesday 27 June 2007

Nothing Else Like It...

Nope, there's nothing else like it in the world like it. Nothing can replace it. Nothing can come close. It gives you so much more than just a warm feeling. Where I come from, you look forward to it all the year long. And when it comes, you just can't get enough of it. It doesn't stay near long enough for most people's liking. But while it's here, everyone enjoys every moment of it.

What am I referring to? Summer. Ahhhh...the word spells peace, relaxation, and warmth. I can't get enough of it!

Where I live there are 4 seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Construction. But amid the brigade of dump trucks, backhoes, and crews fixing winter's potholes, the sunlight shines through--and that's what we wait all year to see and feel! There's nothing else like it!

'nuff said. I'm off to soak up some vitamin D while I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment